RSS

Free Comics

Get it Fast, Get it Free!

Want to get free yaoi? It’s easy! Just

• Fill in your name and email in the big, red box below
  • Click the link in the confirmation email we’ll send
  • Get smart, sexy and free yaoi sent directly to you without lifting a finger!

How many emails from us should you expect? I tend to send out one a month — and I try to include a link to a new goodie—like our latest smart and sexy yaoi comic or high-quality yaoi art to use as digital wallpaper!

A Shot in the Dark

A Shot in the Dark

But most importantly, sign up for the list and you’ll receive the download link to the FREE FULL-COLOR YAOI COMIC, “A Shot in the Dark”! In this short comic, a Junior Apprentice must fight to save his boyfriend, the Senior Apprentice, from a snidely arrogant demon after a summoning goes very, very badly.

Tough Chapters 1 & 2 But wait — there’s more! We’re now sending download links for the first two chapters of our gay action-romance, Tough! Yep, you get to download 70 full-color comic pages of 15 year old Filipino-American Mike Castro and hunky college student Rob fighting off bad guys and learning about love — all you have to do is sign up for our newsletter below and the links will be sent right to you!

What are you waiting for? It only takes a few seconds to sign up and you’ll love what we’re going to send you! Sign up now!

(BTW, this email list is just for us. We will not be selling or giving out your email address to anyone. Period.)

Preferred format

Preferred format

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, click here.

RSSComments (298)

1. @umm22

And I'd like to help you. 🙂 I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for, though. By signing up for this list, you get sent links to one 16-page comic (A Shot in the Dark) and one 35-page comic, Tough: Chapter One . On May 1st, list subscribers will be sent another 35-page comic, Tough: Chapter Two (No Kissing).

Were you looking for something different than that?

2. naruuzum says:

wow, the comis are great ! I wrote a little review about them in my yaoi image blog ( http://yaoigallery.blogspot.com ) hope that I've done nothing bad 🙂

PS: sorry for my poor english

3. @naruuzum

Oh, I think your post is wonderful! Thank you! 😀

(And nothing bad, don't worry. I appreciate you linking to us. The one thing I would ask is that the images be credited.

So for the image you used from our Banner (Rob kissing Mike's neck), I'd ask that you include a caption underneath that says:

"Pencils by Vitto. Colors by Winona Nelson. © 2010 Alex Woolfson."

For the next image of Ben and The Demon, I'd ask that you include underneath:

"Pencils by Karla Diaz C. Colors by Winona Nelson. © 2007 Alex Woolfson."

For the image from the cover of Tough (Rob and Mike embracing):

"Cover art by Winona Nelson. © 2009 Alex Woolfson."

And for the Artifice character designs of Deacon and Jeff in their underwear:

"Art by Winona Nelson. @ 2007 Alex Woolfson."

If you could do that, I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you again for linking to our site and for your kind words! I hope you like what we send you next!

4. @naruuzum

You are awesome! Thank you! 😀

5. naruuzum says:

wow… you linked my blog 🙂 … my first link in a blogroll, so happy 🙂 ty very much !

6. tyciol says:

These look hot, I wonder if they would be allowed on some of the raunchier free webcomic sites like Exploitation Now

7. monnie says:

Just finished reading the free comics and I'm hooked. Great art, intriguing plots, and compelling characters. Thanks for sharing!

8. Sloth2323 says:

link please to free download Tough: No Kissing??? i heard iw as supposed to come here?

edit or the downloadle version still not ready yet? XD

9. Bollen says:

I want some comics, what can I do ?….

10. @Bollen

Getting download links to our comics is easy. 🙂 Just fill out the red form near the top of this page. When you do that, you'll be sent a "confirmation email" and when you click the confirmation link in that email, you will be sent a "Welcome Email" that contains direct download links to our comics.

In the future, you will be sent emails with links whenever we have new comics. And you can unsubscribe any time — there's an instant unsubscribe link at the top of every email we send.

Does that help? 🙂

11. daronsong says:

have you ever thought of doing a furry yaoi comic?

12. @daronsong

It's funny you should ask. 🙂

Actually, one of the first comics I was creating for Yaoi 911 (right after "A Shot in the Dark") was an homage to an old favorite anime of mine: Ranma. Because it had a character that turned into a cute little animal when splashed with cold water, it might have been considered a bit "furry". Alas, the work with that artist was never completed, so I've put that comic on hold. But you never know — his schedule might free up again and we might actually finish it some day. 😀

13. hi! i like ur blog >.-

and naru ur blog also awesome

(sorry for my weak English)

14. katani_hanataro says:

Hey I got the e-mail with the downloads, but when I try to open it, Word pops up with a file conversion. I click ok and all I get is all these letters and numbers.

Uhm…help?

15. @katani_hanataro

Well, heck, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. Here is what I think is going on. The comics are in PDF format and are ZIP compressed for Internet downloading. You shouldn't need Microsoft Word at all.

The first step is to open the ZIP file. You should have a program on your computer that will do that for you, but if not, you can find some free ZIP file openers here:

7-Zip (for Windows)

The Unarchiver (for Mac OS X)

Other options can be found here:

Once the ZIP file is open, you would read the PDF file with a PDF file reader like the free one that Adobe offers. You can get the latest version for your computer here:

Try both those steps and then please let me know if this fixes the problem!

Thanks! 😀

Alex

@<fb:name linked="false" useyou="false" uid="100001071054283">Kodokuna Shonen Faiz</fb:name>

Thank you! I hope we continue to provide you with content you like! 🙂

16. katani_hanataro says:

Yeah thanks! I believe I will enjoy these comics! @Alex Woolfson

17. bibbsy says:

I signed up, but didn't receive any email w/ the comments

• Well, that's just no good! I see your email on the list and have sent you the links directly just now.

But if you don't mind, could you please take a quick look into your Spam folder to see if our Welcome Email (which contains the links) wound up there? I'd hate for you to miss out on our future comics because your email service thinks you don't know us! 🙂

Thanks – and I hope you enjoy our work!

18. XthecheatedX says:

^^ I'm a yaoi fan, i'm enjoying this website so far.

19. rei says:

Hi Just signed up 🙂
    I got two emails regarding my account,
    and I have added the email given to my contact list.

But I haven’t been given any links to read the free comics ;_;

Did I sign up weirdly?

• Hmm. Well, that’s no good! I see your email on the list, so something is keeping the Welcome Email from showing up in your Inbox. Could it have gotten lost in your spam folder?

Regardless, I’ve just emailed the links directly to you. (And, because you are signed up, you also can download our free comics from our store without paying..) 🙂

If it’s not too much trouble, please double-check that spam folder and add our email address to your address book to make sure you don’t miss out on the future comics we’ll be sending out this year.

Let me know if this helps! Thanks!

20. himinoboi says:

I have been trying to get the download links and stuff to send to my email but they don’t send how can I get one sent to me now?

• Howdy!

OK, I see you’ve been a subscriber to my list for a little while now. While I do try to include links to previous chapters of Tough when I’m sending out an update that involves Tough, the only time I ever send out all the links at once is in the Welcome Email folks get when they sign up.

So, one thing I put into place so that subscribers could download my PDFs anytime they wanted was my online store:

At that site, anyone who is a subscriber to my mailing list can download my free PDFs at any time without paying—they just need to set up an account using the email address they subscribed with.

But it sounds like you’ve already been trying for a while and so, to spare you any extra hassle, I sent the links directly to your email address. 🙂

Please let me know if I can be any more help!

21. Tskiomi Ikuto says:

Hello Alex. First I’d like to say that i absolutely love your site and visit it whenever possible! You’re just so great and your comics are really beautiful! You even inspired me to write my own gay romance novel which is almost completed now.
    I’ve been willing to ask you when is Tough chapter 3 coming out? I just can’t wait to read it! Thanks in advance!
    Love,
    Ikuto ^_^

• Howdy Ikuto!

Thank you so much for your kind words! That’s really exciting that your gay romance novel is almost completed. What are you plans for it?

And I just approved the final pencils for Tough Chapter 3 “Brother’s Keeper” last week and sent them on to our flatter to prepare to be colored. The finished version is still at least a few months away, but finishing the pencils is a major milestone, so it’s on its way! I’m delighted that you’re looking forward to it.

Take care of yourself!

• Tskiomi Ikuto says:

I can’t say that i have huge plans for it. You see, i write all kinds of stuff-poems, lyrics, stories etc…It’s just something that i would love to read and enjoy. And being a homosexual in my country (Bulgaria) is almost equal to “living without a soul” so if i submit the book in any of the publishers my name is gonna come out and everyone will know i’m gay which will mean a social disaster (my friends will abandon me, my family will throw me out and etc.) Bulgaria is a really narrow minded country where it is an OBLIGATION for a man to love a woman, so no one accepts gay people (they think that if a person hangs out with gay people he’ll probably be or become gay too) which pisses me off!!! I’ll probably just let my gay and bi friends read it or publish it to a personal creativity website where lonely fat ladies are gonna read it and say how magical it is!
        Thanks for your attention (the fact that i’m chatting with a person as great as a god for me is amazing lol)
        Love,
        Ikuto ^_^

• Hey Ikuto,

Man, that sounds really hard. Growing up in Vermont, I know what it’s like to have to keep who you are a secret to be safe, but things are so different for me now in California, that I can sometimes forget. I’m glad to hear that you have gay and bi friends there in Bulgaria, though, and I hope you’re able to travel to more open places like Amsterdam every now and then. It’s painful to live in secret for a long time. Like I said, I remember. :/ Just even getting to just be yourself for a week can be very helpful.

I am really glad that you’re enjoying my work and that you’re finding it inspiring to create your own. And making the kind of work you would want to read yourself is what got me started! Who knows where it could lead you… 😉

I hope Bulgaria is treating you well today. I’ll be sending good thoughts and encouragement your way.

• Tskiomi Ikuto says:

Hey Alex,

It’s sort of good to know that someone else experienced the same things i do but got out of it all! Yes I have gay and bi friends but they are like 2 or 3. The only straight people who know about me are my best friend and my cousin and they told me “it doesnt matter who you love as long as you’re happy, that’s all that matters”
            And i do try to be myself all the time (I do all the things i love to do like drawing manga, writing poems and lyrics, screaming and etc.) the only thing i cannot do is say “hey. sexy” when i see a cute boy in the street.
            I had no problem accepting who I am. I sometimes wanna “go out of the closet” and not hide myself anymore but i dont have the courage and mental strength to do so. The only place i can truly be myself is when i get artistic. (When for example i write a song about someone but it’s not declared whether it is a boy or a girl..I actually write it for a boy but then i just tell everyone it’s for a girl)
            And no, i dont get the chance to visit any open minded foreigh countries because Bulgaria is a poor country and i live in an average family where sometimes money isn’t enough so i cant afford “being myself” the way you described it.
            The romance i’m writing is currently in bulgarian but when it’s finished i can translate it in english and let you read it if you’re interested.
            I appreciate your sympathy and hope the muses of inspiration visit you more often!!!

Ikuto 8)

• Hey Ikuto!

I’m glad to hear you have such good friends, both straight and gay. I know some folks have it very hard with no one in their life to talk to in person, so it makes me happy to hear you have that.

(And, for the record, I can’t go around calling out “Hey, sexy!” to random guys on the street, either. But that might just be an American thing. Do folks in Bulgaria say that often to cute people on the streets? Maybe I’ll have to visit, just to watch that… 😉 )

I think it’s awesome that you are finding your art to be a way you can express your true self. And I might not have time to read your novel when it is translated, but I’d love to know when it’s finished!

May your muses visit you often as well!

Alex

22. I am already a member, and am trying to see for the first time “tough” yet when I click on any link to it it keeps saying I can sign up just to see it. However if I go through that process it always says I am already a member. I was unable to read it when the first newsletter told me about it and now back to visit I can not see it.
    What am I doing wrong? Please help me on this as I would love to see some of your work. Thanks .

• Well, heck, that’s no good! But I’m sure I can help. 🙂

First, I’m sure you’ve already done this stuff—especially because you’re telling me you’re already a member—but let’s just double-check and make sure we’ve covered the basics. Please try these steps.

STEP ONE: Please enter your email address in the red box just above the comments on this page. (Sometimes people think they’ve signed up for the Free Comics list when they’ve actually just registered to leave comments on the blog or signed up to receive email updates from Feedburner. It’s unlikely you made that mistake, but please try entering your email address again in the box on this page, just to make sure there hasn’t been a glitch with my email service provider.)

If you aren’t already a member, when you do that, you’ll be taken to a screen that says “Almost finished!” which will tell you a Confirmation Email has been sent to you with a link you have to click to join my mailing list. Sometimes that Confirmation Email winds up in people’s Junk folder. So, once you’ve tried STEP ONE, if you haven’t gotten the Confirmation Email after 10 minutes, let’s try

STEP TWO: Please look in your Junk folder to see if the Confirmation Email wound up there.

Once you click the link on the Confirmation Email, within an hour or so, you’ll be sent a Welcome Email with links to PDFs of my comics.

So, please try that first and let me know what happens. But if that doesn’t solve the problem, please email me directly at alex at yaoi911.com so I can check to see if your email address is on the list and do some more intensive troubleshooting.

One way or another, we’ll figure this out! And thank you very much for your interest in my work! 😀

23. Trails says:

Hey 😀 I’m having trouble viewing the comics. I downloaded the latest version of Adobe as instructed, but that didn’t solve my problem. For whatever reason, my computer keeps trying to open up the file as a Power Point! But it can’t since the file isn’t a Power Point file. However, I can’t get the files to open using any other programs (it doesn’t give me that option). Any advice?

Thanks so much!

• Hm. I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems opening the files, but I’m sure we can figure it out. 🙂

Do you mind if we take this step-by-step and then you can tell me what happens at each step?

The comics themselves are in PDF format but they are actually ZIP compressed for Internet downloading. I know that sometimes Microsoft Windows users who don’t have a ZIP file opener, sometimes have Windows tell them that the ZIP file is a Power Point file (even though it’s not.)

So, the first step is to open the ZIP file. Many people have a program on their computer that will do that for them, but you might need to get one. You can find some free ZIP file openers here:

7-Zip (for Windows)

The Unarchiver (for Mac OS X)

Other options can be found here:

Once the ZIP file is open, it should reveal a PDF file with a .pdf extension at the end. You would read the PDF file with a PDF file reader like the free one that Adobe offers. You can get the latest version for your computer here:

I know you said you have the latest version of Adobe, but would you mind re-downloading Adobe Reader from that link, opening Adobe Reader on your computer and the using the menu commands File – Open to try to open the (now unzipped!) .pdf file?

Try both those steps and then please let me know if this fixes the problem!

Thanks! (And thank you for your interest in my work!)

• Trails says:

Thank you so much Alex! My computer hasn’t able to properly open the ZIP file, just like you suggested. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use 7-Zip, but I got the files to open no problem!

I really appreciate your help, and now I can read the fabulous comics!

• That’s awesome! Thank you for letting me know you got it to work! 🙂

(And when you get a chance, please let me know what you think of my comics!)

• Trails says:

Will do! Now actually~

Tough is such an incredible comic! The art and coloring are both stunning. I don’t read a lot of comics with more realistic art, but now I think I will! The characters all seem so alive; in fact, I felt I was watching the events happen like a movie rather than reading them in a comic! And the storyline is very refreshing. I read a lot of Japanese yaoi comics, so I struggle to find a story that I haven’t already read a million times. And I’m completely fallen for Rob and Mike! Rob is so sneaky and Mike is so goofy~ Those two definitely have great chemistry. I’m very excited for the upcoming chapters 😀 I’ll probably have to keep re-reading the first two chapters to keep myself satisfied until then!

I wish I could write a better review >>; I feel like my words aren’t worthy for the creator of the comics! But I’m honored to get to talk with you in this forum.

• I think your words are great. It’s a thoughtful and generous review of my work and it makes me happy to read it. The honor is mine. 🙂

Yep, before I made comics, I made films, so there’s definitely going to be a bit of that “film-like” feel to my stories—I’m glad it’s something you like. And I’m happy that you’re finding the story to be a little different than what you’ve read before. It’s still a yaoi story, so there will of course be some things that will feel familiar, but my main goal was to try to make Mike’s first time experiences, whatever they happened to be, feel real.

I’m really glad you enjoyed the comics. And I hope you’ll keep coming back to let me know what you think of my work. If you get a chance, please tell your friends. I’m really trying to get the word out. 🙂

24. haggisreflux says:

This is my first foray into yaoi and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Stumbleupon.com linked me to you and I couldn’t be happier. Keep up the good work!

25. geedoubletea says:

Alex
    My name is Gene Tipton. I tried to find a personal email contact for you. I’d like to contact you personally offline if possible regarding some business matters. You may contact me at gtipton@shotinthedarkcomics.com

26. Flames of Ice says:

Took me about three tries sign up. You might want to check what’s up with the HTML format that leads to nowhere. The link exists in the email but it’s unclickable. It finally worked when I signed up for the text version. Already read the comics and wanted to say was talk about a great job! Can’t wait to see more and I really like Tough! Keep it up!

• Howdy and thanks for the heads up. I just tested the HTML Welcome Email and all the links seem to be working. Was the link you had a difficult time with in the Confirmation Email? If so, some email programs have a difficult time parsing long URLs—what happens if you copy and paste the entire URL from the HTML version into your browser? Does it still go to nowhere? Hopefully, with your help, I can figure out what’s going on! 🙂

And thank you very much for your kind words about Tough. I hope you keep liking what we’re sending and letting me know what you think! 😀

• Flames of Ice says:

Sorry about that I should have specified from where I had the issue. Yes, the issues I had was with the link to confirm my email. When I go to the email in AOL it shows up like a link and is clickable but goes nowhere. The email and link to the website at the bottom of the message actually work. When I view to html for the email and copy the confirmation link it leads to a 404 page with the following message.

MailChimp

It seems the page you were looking for has
        disappeared

We’ve recorded this vanishing act and our team of chimp magicians will find the missing link.

SO that’s what led to me subscribing instead in the text format.

And you’re welcome! It really is a great story! Can’t wait to read the chapter. =]

• OK. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll shoot a message to my email service provider (that would be Mailchimp) to see if they know what happened. Hopefully, it’s just a one time thing.

Thanks for sticking with it and signing up! 🙂

27. torath69 says:

How can I get “A Shot in the Dark”?

• Howdy! It’s easy. A download link to a PDF of “A Shot in the Dark” is sent in the Welcome Email for my newsletter subscribers.

How do you become a subscriber?

Fill out the form on this page and then you’ll be sent a Confirmation Email with a link to click (to make sure it’s really you who signed up). Once you click, that you should get the Welcome Email sent to you within the hour.

If you haven’t seen one of those emails after waiting an hour, though, be sure to check your Junk folder to make sure it didn’t accidentally wind up there. (And then add us to your junk mail White List so it won’t happen again.)

Please let me know if you have any more questions. I hope you enjoy it! 🙂

28. torath69 says:

I missed seeing the Welcome email. I found it and downloaded the file. Thanks for letting me know.

Bill

29. Yaoi-Is-My-World says:

MY COMPUTER WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD ANYTHIIIIIING WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT__________________________________TT is there any other way i can read them pleeeeease tell me im desperate!!!!!

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Howdy Y-i-m-W,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble downloading things from your computer. I’d like to help, though. What seems to be the problem with downloading? Tell me what happens when you click on one of the links in the Welcome Email.

• Yaoi-Is-My-World says:

when i click on the link it wont let me download it! i have Mcafee om my computer and it comes up with ‘McAfee has detected that you download might contain viruses, spyware and other potentially unwanted programs’ so it wont let me have them TT___TT

thank you but i dont think you can help me much with my problem ):

30. Yaoi-Is-My-World says:

your welcome Al ;3 but i have another problem! you see ive forgotten the name of this comic ifoun id yesterday and dont know where to find it on here all i can say is that one of the characters is called Jason and has a red streak in his hair!

can you help me?? ^-^

31. pie says:

So I totally just registered so I could comment saying “download email y u no arrive?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)” and then I realised I hadn’t actually checked my spam box.

derp

Either way, it worked :D! You are now officially the awesomest ever in space.

32. pablov1994 says:

man i still dont know how to download this

• Hi Pablo!

I see you’ve been a subscriber for a little while. Downloading my comics should be just as simple as clicking on the links in the emails you’ve received from me. Can you tell me what problems you’re encountering?

I’m sure we’ll be able to figure this out! 🙂

33. thisboybroken says:

I have to say you have definitely made me a huge fan! You already know how I feel about Deacon 😀 I just can’t help but smile when I think about that last update. I read the two chapters of Tough a few days ago and I am so happy that there is a gay character that does not take crap! There are too many different representations of the gay community that depict us being weak would-be victims. It is nice to see the opposite especially in a genre that is typically hetero dominated (even if those characters are what fueled many of our fantasies) Thank you! I sit here eagerly awaiting my next Deacon fix… now I need some alone time again 😀

34. DracoGirl 419 says:

Hi Alex!

I’m new here, I just got an account and subscribed, but whenever I try to go anywhere I can download something, a syntax error pops up. It told me to contact you telling you that this problem is occurring, and the time it occurred at (7:15) in case it would help? Oh gosh, I always feel so whiny posting these! Sorry for the trouble!

35. Bethany says:

I signed up ages ago and got the email but no matter what program I try I cant view the comic. Iv downloaded a few things that I though might work but they haven’t. If you could help by sending me a link or telling me a website where I can download something to view it on it would be really appreciated thank you.

36. Hey m not receiving any emails now…. why????

• Hello Oliver,

I’m happy to help try to figure this out, but I’ll need some more information. Did you just sign up? Did you click the link in the Confirmation Email that was sent to you? (That’s the first step.)

Also, if you used a Gmail address, some folks have told me that the Welcome Email has been winding up in their Spam folder (in which case, just log into your Gmail web page, click on the Spam folder on the left, find the Welcome Email and click Not Spam).

But if that’s not the solution, please email me directly with the address you used to sign up with the list and I’ll do my best to figure out what’s going on.

Thank you for your interest in my comics! 🙂

37. rossteen says:

hiya love the comics i got sent em i was just wondering when Chapter 3 of Tough will be uploaded

• Thank you. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the comics! 🙂 As for Chapter 3, well, the art has stalled. :/ I’m working to get it started back up, but it looks like it’s going to take a while. But I will let you know on the list when it’s ready!

(In the meantime, please be sure to check out my webcomic. That’s still cooking along nicely.)

Thank you again for your interest in my work!

38. Itsallinthetiming says:

“A Shot in the Dark” seems cool 😀 can’t wait to read it

39. Des says:

Are you planning on giving out some more “hardcore” material?

40. dyl-ryan says:

I just finished reading both Tough and No Kissing and I LOVED them!I really wish there was a follow up to them, I wanna know what happens between Rob and Mike. Is there any news on chapter 3?

• Hey dyl-ryan! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed the first two chapters of Tough! That’s awesome!

As for Chapter 3… The art is still stalled and there’s been yet another roadblock that’s come up… But gosh darn it, I will get that puppy finished—because that story is really important to me too! I just can’t say when at the moment. :/

But I promise, I will shoot up lots of flares here when there is forward movement!

Thank you again for letting me know you enjoyed my comics! 😀

41. stevenmax says:

hi,
    I just joined and i read tough & no kissing and really liked them. I was hoping to read other comics like ‘shot in the dark’ but was unable to get the download link. I would be grateful if someone could send it to me.
    thanks.

• Howdy!

Sorry to hear you didn’t get the link to ASITD, but I think I know what’s going on. Some Gmail users have reported that the Welcome Email (which you would have gotten about an hour after you signed up and which has the links to ALL my comics) has wound up in their Spam folder. So, the first thing to try is to log into your Gmail account on the Web and look in your Spam folder (you’ll find a link to it in the left sidebar). If the Welcome Email is in your Spam folder, please click “Not Spam” for that email to send it to your Inbox and avoid future hassles.

If you aren’t seeing it there, though, please let me know and we’ll continue to troubleshoot. I’m sure we can figure it out.

Thank you very much for your interest in my comics! 🙂

42. Kurodin says:

Hey Alex!

I just recently subscribed and I’m already a fan of your work! I especially liked the two chapters of “Tough”. I am part Filipino so it was really cool to see my own ethnicity recognized by other people. Filipinos aren’t really known as much as the Chinese or Japanese so it’s just really awesome of you to use the Filipino ethnicity in your web comics! I hope you continue to make free downloadable comics!

Sincerely,
    Kurodin

43. kidcat says:

I don’t think I ever got these! D: I’ve been signed up for a while now, but then I kind of forgot about this website until I received an email just recently. I read Artifice and I love it! 😀 But how do I get these?

• It would have been sent to you in a Welcome Email when you signed up and then again as links in future emails (like the Tough chapters in the P.S. if the email I sent out tonight). Perhaps they wound up in your Spam folder?

If you can’t find the links, Email Me directly at alex at yaoi911 dot com and I’ll send them out to you again. 🙂

44. AlexHarvey says:

Hey,

I loved Artifice so far, great job 😀
    Now I signed up and all, but I didn’t receive a Welcome Mail yet (I think) I checked spam too.
    What I do wrooong? QAQ

Love
    Alex
    (btw. ridiculously popular name these days isn’t it? ;D)

• Hey there fellow Alex!

Thank you for the props re: Artifice—I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying it! 😀

So far, for everyone who I’ve talked to who hasn’t received the Welcome Email and who has a Gmail or Googlemail account (who seem to be the only people who have trouble getting that email), it’s been found in the Spam folder. But there are a couple gotchas:

1) You need to make sure you log into your Gmail account on the web using your web browser. If you do that, you’ll see in the left sidebar a folder named Spam. That’s where it will be.

2) Some folks have multiple Gmail accounts. Triple-check that the one you’re looking at on the web is in fact the same one you signed up with.

If you find the Welcome Email there, please open it and click “Not Spam” so you won’t have any trouble getting future emails from me.

Please let me know if that works for you. If it doesn’t, we’ll figure it out!

Thank you very much for your interest in my comics! 😀

45. OPeixe says:

Hey awesome blog. I’m a great fan. I loved the Touch comics and I’m loving Artifice so much! You are such an inspiration.
    I have done a comic myself, It’s not spam or anything, but maybe you can give some advice. It’s at r45p4.tumblr.com
    Well if you feel like it.

46. mrchowder13 says:

where can i download CHAPTER 3? next to ‘No Kissing’. It was good comic. I love it.

47. baronblack says:

hi Alex,

would you please help me to able to open the zipped file comics? I have installed the zip file opener and updated the adobe reader X. But when I try to download the zip file, adobe reader sends me a message saying that it cannot open the zip file because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged.

what can I do next? Thanks in advance for your help.

48. AlexHarvey says:

Hey Alex,

I am a great fan of your comics, they’re cute and well written and I find it very nice that they’re not like some of those instant sex comics which spam the net (such as: Oh hi, I’m not gay – What a coincidence, me neither! – Great wanna do it? -.-°).

Just wanted to get that off my chest^^
    The actual thing I wanted to tell you is a kind of funny/sad/ridiculous thing. This morning my best friend (who introduced me to yaoi) showed me a flyer from the german “Bund of catholic doctors” which was handed to ppl at her church (her dad’s a protestant pastor). I’m not going to recite the whole thing because it was too long and too ridiculous for that, but apparently homosexuality is a psychological disturbance caused by family problems. It’s not a disease in the negative sense but rather a psychological disturbance (?) and is often accompanied by suicidal tendency and a short life span in general (???). But help is on it’s way as it can be healed inter alia by – prepare this is the best – homeopathy and sacraments!

I felt like re-reading you comics after reading it so I presume the flyer kind of backfired XD
    Anyhow it kind of reminded me that homo- and bisexual people are still targets for bullying and grave lack of understanding. I am bi, and people stare like you suddenly grew a second head, and think of me as a constant lesbian. The only one who I appreciated it was one of my male friends who instantly shot this out: “Guess I know whom to ask for a threesome then!”
    Yeah…right, thanks for the stereotype.

Well I guess the only way to live through that stuff is comics ;D and a big fat portion of humor, which brings me back to the flyer, I don’t know if you heard, but in germany we’ve had huge scandals over catholic priests raping countless boys. Oh the bitter Irony =.=

Alright sorry for spamming you with so much shit, it jet kind of made for a huge discussion over here so I thought you might find it interesting^^.
    I love your comics, especially artifice, and I’m reeeaaaaallly looking forward to the continuation of the young protectors OvO.

Lots of Love!!

• vessto says:

Sorry I’ll spam you with replying but these “doctors” and nothing but haters. Saying any sexual orientation is a disease is nothing but an absurd.

I’m atheist and het female and although mainly the fanatics spread their absurd “order” I always feel a shame of what my kind causes to your kind. It can’t helped and I suppose other het supportes of GLBT community feel the same. Ironic, ne? The ones that cause this are not ashamed but the ones that are against that are ashamed.

I hope such incidents of hate and bullying will become less and less untill they cease, indeed it is unavoidable and they know it and because of that they are so aggressive (the evil are most active when it’s end comes). The problem is this process to be as short as possible so it to affect less destinies.

And, ahhh, I’m huge yaoi fan too.^^

You must be logged in to post a comment.